My parents, Ann Luckett and I went to the Knox family farm in New Albany this weekend to dig up flowers from an old family home place that will soon be the new highway 15. We transplanted as many as we could into my parents yard. My great-grandmother, Corinne Evans Knox, planted these flowers many years ago. I know she would be proud to see Ann Luckett enjoying them today.
Flowers
My parents, Ann Luckett and I went to the Knox family farm in New Albany this weekend to dig up flowers from an old family home place that will soon be the new highway 15. We transplanted as many as we could into my parents yard. My great-grandmother, Corinne Evans Knox, planted these flowers many years ago. I know she would be proud to see Ann Luckett enjoying them today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment