Laura, Anne Luckett is precious! I love the bumblebee song. I used to sing it when I taught school with the kids. This is the cutest video! I loved the pic of Anne Luckett reading the newspaper with her glasses on! She is going to be so smart, like her Momma! Anna has a little girl, 2 weeks and 2 days old. Visit Anna, Phillip, and Ella Leigh Jordan's blog at: www.phillipandanna.blogspot.com Give Anne Luckett a hug for the Chisms, Love ya'll, Miss Terri :) :) :)
So precious! Laura you seriously have a good voice. I will have to admit Charles singing made me laugh. What a good daddy!!!Ann Luckett must teach this to Noah as soon as possible. :)
4 comments:
Conner really enjoyed hearing Charles sing the bumble bee song! Such a cute video!!
Laura,
Anne Luckett is precious! I love the bumblebee song. I used to sing it when I taught school with the kids.
This is the cutest video! I loved the pic of Anne Luckett reading the newspaper with her glasses on!
She is going to be so smart, like her Momma!
Anna has a little girl, 2 weeks and 2 days old.
Visit Anna, Phillip, and Ella Leigh Jordan's blog at:
www.phillipandanna.blogspot.com
Give Anne Luckett a hug for the Chisms,
Love ya'll, Miss Terri :) :) :)
So precious! Laura you seriously have a good voice. I will have to admit Charles singing made me laugh. What a good daddy!!!Ann Luckett must teach this to Noah as soon as possible. :)
She is soooo cute!!!! That pic of her with the glasses and newspaper is hilarious. Would love to catch up sometime!!!! love, Anna
Post a Comment